I have a note 4 and use the stock text messaging app or whatever you want to call it. Anyways I have it hooked up to the led manager app so that the led notification will be the color of my choice however I've noticed that whenever I get a text and read it the text message icon will still remain at the top and the notification will remain in the pull down screen. It's kind of annoying as before when I would read a message all the notifications would disapere. Anyone know how I can fix this ?
    11-20-2015 01:25 AM
    I would try clearing the cache / data on the messaging app. It may just be caching it wrong.
    11-20-2015 10:21 AM
    I have a note 4 and use the stock text messaging app or whatever you want to call it. Anyways I have it hooked up to the led manager app so that the led notification will be the color of my choice however I've noticed that whenever I get a text and read it the text message icon will still remain at the top and the notification will remain in the pull down screen. It's kind of annoying as before when I would read a message all the notifications would disapere. Anyone know how I can fix this ?
    You may also have both messaging apps running - 1 at your normal location, and 2 hidden in your app drawer. Make one your default and send the other to the trash. p.s. Textra allows you to swap your notification colors as well. It's a great app.
    11-22-2015 09:56 AM
    I would try clearing the cache / data on the messaging app. It may just be caching it wrong.
    How do I do that ?
    11-22-2015 10:59 AM
    Go into your settings and then the app manager. Find your text message app and tap on it. Wait for it to load the screen and then tap clear cache and data.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-22-2015 11:33 AM
    In the stock messaging app, go into settings and unchecked the box to show notification in the tool bar
    11-22-2015 09:48 PM