I just got a new update that address battery life and security just now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-29-2015 10:50 AM
    I got this 150mb update Friday on Rogers in Canada.
    new 150mgb sprint update-screenshot_2015-11-27-17-20-27.jpg

11-29-2015 12:27 PM
    šŸŽŠcongratulations

11-29-2015 02:58 PM
    New update is sucking down my battery. Not sure what battery issues they changed but didn't have any issues before.

12-05-2015 08:41 AM
    New update is sucking down my battery. Not sure what battery issues they changed but didn't have any issues before.

Same here and it seems to be at night with no use.

12-05-2015 06:56 PM
    I'm downloading this as I type this. I've been experiencing random freezes, reboots, bootloops and the Android guy popping up saying "downloading do not turn off target" for the last week. Everything was fine and all of the sudden this stuff has been happening a hand full of times a day. I'd hate to do a factory reset. I'm hoping this update will fix these issues.
    12-06-2015 11:32 PM

Same thing has been happening to me since I got the update about a month ago. I started a thread on my battery issue a few weeks ago and it got mixed reaction. Some were experiencing the exact same issues / symptoms on different carriers, others said that it is an issue with the battery itself (which was and was not fixed by battery replacement for different people). Here is the thread that I'm referencing - http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ery-drain.html

I contacted Sprint support and they told me it was definitely caused by not charging the battery to 100%. When I told them that I plug it in every night and it always charges back to 100%, they then said it might be caused by temperature changes and that I should basically just ignore it and it might fix itself or I should buy a new battery.
    12-07-2015 10:58 AM
    I'm downloading this as I type this. I've been experiencing random freezes, reboots, bootloops and the Android guy popping up saying "downloading do not turn off target" for the last week. Everything was fine and all of the sudden this stuff has been happening a hand full of times a day. I'd hate to do a factory reset. I'm hoping this update will fix these issues.
    Since the update, I cleared the cache partition and everything seems to be running smoothly now. No freezes and bootloops, YET. Hopefully the update has fixed these issues. As far as the battery life I see others talking about, mine seems fine, so far. The only difference I can see so far with this update, is the issues I were having seem to have disappeared. Hopefully it lasts.
    12-07-2015 03:18 PM