What phone should I upgrade to from the Note 4?

Paul Connolly

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
What phone should i upgrade to from the Note 4

Hi, just wanted some opinions on what phone i should upgrade to, the new phone needs to at least have 64gb minimum storage, larger screens on phones are what i prefer and i would rather Android . Thanks

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: What phone should i upgrade to from the Note 4

This is a note 4 forum. We don't recommend any other phone. Stick with the note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Define upgrade . . . because in the past the natural progression of things was that the next generation of a device was considered one but with the Note 5 there are some polarizing views as to whether or not it qualifies. Without input from you on what you're lacking now all we can do is spew out info on devices that have 64gb of storage and even there it varies . .

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

I was eyeing the nexus 6P, but when i heard that Verizon wasn't officially supporting it, that was a deal breaker for me. Also, the Note 5 is a very nice phone with it being one of my top choices for my upgrade. But we'll see what the S7 had to offer.

Posted from the one and only Note 4

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

Hi, just wanted some opinions on what phone i should upgrade to, the new phone needs to at least have 64gb minimum storage, larger screens on phones are what i prefer and i would rather Android . Thanks

Note 6

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

I switched from the Note 4 to a Nexus 6P. Not because of any shortcomings with the Note 4; I loved it. But my daughter earned her first smart phone, and she's quite the little artist, so she got my Note 4. I still look at it longingly, even though I love the 6P too. They're both awesome phones, but different, and I don't consider the 6P an upgrade, but more of a lateral move.

Posted via the Android Central App

adock22096

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Like people said before it depends on your preferences and what you used on the note 4. Did you use the spen a lot? Do you like touch wiz? Do you like the removable battery/expandable storage?

Revyaanshu

May 23, 2014
Visit site

You may look at the LG V10.. Offers top of the line specs, expandability. But in the end depends on what you used in the note 4. For me... Spen is irreplaceable.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Moto Droid Turbo 2.
No removable battery, but does support a large micro SD card.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm a phone hopper. I'm on my 4th phone in less than two years. It's what I do. It helps that I'm on a somewhat bizarre AT&T plan that lets me upgrade at subsidy to any Android phone I feel like. I usually carry a phone for 4-6 months and then get bored (or in the case of a sealed battery, start to get frustrated at how much the battery life has dwindled), and order something shiny again.

I've had my Note 4 for 10 months as of yesterday. You'd think I'd get bored. You'd be wrong. There are phones that are so shiny I want one, but I'm done with sealed batteries until I simply have no choice, and everything that appeals to me has a glued-in battery. So the Note 4 will continue in its awesomeness, though I really do owe it a new battery or two - the two I have last half a day each now with the heavy use I subject them to. Maybe I'll look into one of the slightly extended-life batteries and modify my Spigen case so I don't notice the size difference, and see how that goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze