09-02-2016 09:05 PM
93 1234
tools
    Uh LowIQ... lots of nitpicking there, but you need to take your own advice... ever hear of "Spell Check"?

warentee
    exicuting
    interpetation
    jakeuten likes this.
    12-15-2015 11:23 AM
    Worse Smart Phones I've Owned:

1. Blackberry Storm 1
    2. HTC Thunderbolt
    3. (a handful of others not as crappy as the above 2, but not as good as the N4).
    TechNut79 likes this.
    12-15-2015 12:46 PM
    Worse Smart Phones I've Owned:

1. Blackberry Storm 1
    2. HTC Thunderbolt
    3. (a handful of others not as crappy as the above 2, but not as good as the N4).
    Definitely agree with 1.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-15-2015 01:11 PM
    Apple IPhone5c
    Samsung Galaxy S5

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1
    12-15-2015 01:23 PM
    2. HTC Thunderbolt
    Y'all excuse me while I go in the corner and have a good cry at the flashbacks on how horrid the Thunderturd was, OK?

The only thing it had going for it was a user-swappable battery, which was a darned good thing because you could put a HUGE battery and a replacement back on the thing and get 8-10 hours of actual use out of it. With the stock battery, it was usually screaming for a recharge by lunch.
    12-15-2015 01:34 PM
    The Droid eris was the worst phone I ever had. I had better experiences with flip phones. I still get nightmares just thinking about it.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
    12-15-2015 04:18 PM
    My NOTE 4 is the best phone I've had. Simply we upgrade to get rid of the lesser phone. I'm usually ready to get rid of my phones after a year. I'm still learning New things weekly about and what the NOTE 4 can do

srsgonu and mary beth hale like this.
    12-15-2015 09:28 PM
    Hey, the Thunderbolt had a radio in it for receiving FREE OTA music streaming. Note4 doesn't and you have to PAY for that stream. to be sure it was worthless 5 miles from the tower...but it was FREE!
    The Note4 is by far the best smartphone though.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    12-16-2015 01:13 PM
    Just reread the OP again and can't help thinking he must be talking about a different phone than I use. Enjoy my Note 4 more than any other phone I've ever had.
    monsieurms likes this.
    12-16-2015 03:43 PM
    The dreaded LG Shine. It was shiny, and it sucked, all at the same time. Love my Note 4.
    12-16-2015 03:47 PM
    Ironic isn't it?
    12-16-2015 04:35 PM
    My Note 3 is superseded only by my Note 4. Fantastic line of phones if you're looking to bypass the walled garden. Very customizeable and rootable. Makes all the difference. Wouldn't upgrade beyond KK4.4.4 if you paid me. Happy rooted camper here.

Horrible previously owned phones include some terrible thing by Verizon and the HTC Evo LTE 4G (wanted to throw it against my windshield). I moved from the Evo LTE to the Note 3. Thank God!
    12-16-2015 11:01 PM
    There is so much wrong with my note 4 that I cannot wait for my contract to expire just so I can get ANYTHING BUT A SAMSUNG!

When my phone rings I have to be carful I don't touch the wrong thing or I might prompt a response I don't want.

Texting is not smart enough to know that the first letter of every sentence has to be capitalized.

I look at emails or delete them only to have them come back in 7 to 10 days later as new.

Oh, I've been looking to complain about all the problems for so long that not that I'm here I've forgotten most of them.

The one good thing about it is that it has to be indestructible because I punch and throw it on a daily basis because of all the problems I have with it. I have a lot of problems in my life and over 90% of them are with this POS that I was laughingly sold as a Smart Phone as it is anything but... Hate does not even come close to how I feel about this phone!
    It's the best phone I have ever had. You must have got a duff phone. Mine is Perfect!

12-17-2015 04:19 AM
    There is so much wrong with my note 4 that I cannot wait for my contract to expire just so I can get ANYTHING BUT A SAMSUNG!

When my phone rings I have to be carful I don't touch the wrong thing or I might prompt a response I don't want.

Texting is not smart enough to know that the first letter of every sentence has to be capitalized.

I look at emails or delete them only to have them come back in 7 to 10 days later as new.

Oh, I've been looking to complain about all the problems for so long that not that I'm here I've forgotten most of them.

The one good thing about it is that it has to be indestructible because I punch and throw it on a daily basis because of all the problems I have with it. I have a lot of problems in my life and over 90% of them are with this POS that I was laughingly sold as a Smart Phone as it is anything but... Hate does not even come close to how I feel about this phone!
    This may seem like a dumb question, but have you done a factory reset on your phone? If not it might help.

I have a Note 4 and it is definitely the most sensitive phone I have owned. I also clear the storage cached data and do a wipe cache partition every time I do app updates to keep my phone running smooth. I don't do it if I have just a couple of app updates, but most of the time I have eight to 15 updates at one time. If I did not jump through these hoops, my phone would lag to the point that I would want to throw it as well.

I love my phone and think it is the best phone, with the exception of its battery, I have owned, but I definitely have software issues that come from all my apps.
    12-17-2015 08:48 AM
    I haven't had 1 single issue with my Note 4 since I purchased it in January. In fact it's the best smartphone I have ever used and can't wait to get the Note 5 in a few weeks.

All the issues you have stated are 100% user error and if the Note is too complicated for you then go buy the latest iPhone. Even my grandmother who is 80 years old knows how to use her S6.

Posted via the AT&T Note 4
    12-19-2015 08:31 PM
    Using the Note 4 with complete satisfaction even if it's an older phone.

04-28-2016 09:43 PM
    Sorry but... Note 4 is the best phone I have ever had!
    04-28-2016 09:57 PM
    Troll elsewhere!
    AXEL314 and Marvin78 like this.
    04-28-2016 10:25 PM
    The Samsung Intercept was hands down the worst smart phone I've ever used. :-p It was complete day and night when I traded that abomination in for the Samsung Galaxy Epic 4g (og / keyboard).

The OP certainly sounds like some settings are set wrong. The "super sensitivity" I can sort of see, I sometimes brush the edge of the glass when I'm taking it out of my pocket, making it do weird things I didn't intend to do. I can only imagine what would happen if the "Glove Sensitivity" setting is turned on!

Can't speak for the keyboard issue, as I don't use the built in Samsung keyboard. But that's an issue that's easily fixed with a 3rd party keyboard, and really isn't the fault of the phone.
    04-30-2016 06:52 AM
    Agree with others - the Note 4 is by far the BEST phone I've ever had.
    04-30-2016 01:13 PM
    Traded in my mint note 4 for a s7,I'd kill to get my Note back, I just wish it had Samsung pay

huntnyc likes this.
    04-30-2016 01:16 PM

This website should be "bozo" proof. A Samsung hater, with thousands of posts.
    04-30-2016 01:18 PM
    I've never really had any issues with mine. Only slight things.

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    04-30-2016 04:46 PM
    To answer the OP'S question, yes.
    I have had the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 6, Lumia 920, Moto G and Nexus 5. None of them were bad phones but they were all "worse" than the Note 4 that I am using now.
    I am also currently using the S7e.

05-02-2016 07:54 AM
    People, this was a troll thread, I believe. Seems to be still working! Time to let it get off the first page.
    AXEL314 likes this.
    05-02-2016 08:13 AM
93 1234