Aside from all this:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4769269

That continues. I get half the battery life I did on the last version of 5.0.1.

Now, I'm having tons of lag, several instances of freezing (needing the battery pulled), quite a few random reboots, and a whole bunch of "Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped".

I have not changed ANYTHING from when I was on 5.0.1.

I have tried all "remedies" (clear cache partition, clearing app data, full factory reset). None worked.

This will be my last of MANY Samsung products, unless it is fixed immediately.
    12-17-2015 10:24 AM
    Great..as a VZW Note 4 user, I now have something to look forward too if VZW ever gives us 5.1.1.
    12-17-2015 11:04 AM
    Aside from all this:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4769269

That continues. I get half the battery life I did on the last version of 5.0.1.

Now, I'm having tons of lag, several instances of freezing (needing the battery pulled), quite a few random reboots, and a whole bunch of "Unfortunately, TouchWiz Home has stopped".

I have not changed ANYTHING from when I was on 5.0.1.

I have tried all "remedies" (clear cache partition, clearing app data, full factory reset). None worked.

This will be my last of MANY Samsung products, unless it is fixed immediately.
    I am having the exact same problems

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-17-2015 12:08 PM
    Running an AT&T Note 4 on 5.1.1 and for me 5.1.1 fixed a really bad GPS issue where I would lose GPS fix quite often. It didn't introduce any issues or a significant loss of battery life or anything.

I did do a factory reset, and that made a big difference, but you say you have already done one so I don't know where to go from there except to ask AT&T to swap it if you can.
    12-17-2015 01:44 PM
    I am pretty sure it's a problem with the Note 4 in general. I started having horrible battery life after one of the maintenance updates to Kit Kat about a year ago. Android Services has been out of control ever since and is always pushing 30% on my battery stats. I factory reset multiple times, and I deleted almost every single app I had. The weird thing was, I had all the same apps before the update when battery life was great.

I then had a hardware issue with my camera, so I had it replaced. The replacement after about a month would just make the screen go all white and I couldn't use the device, so they sent another replacement. I have now had this replacement for about 4 months. ALL 3 Note 4's that I've owned have had the exact same issues with battery life. I bought a new battery as well, hoping that would solve something. Cleared cache multiple times, and have kept the same limited number of apps that I had before the problems began. All the apps I use are from reputable developers, too.

I love my Note 4 and i'm not about to make knee jerk promises I can't keep saying this will be my last Samsung product, but I will say that after owning a few Samsung devices, this is a huge Samsung problem that I've had with all of them.
    12-17-2015 02:08 PM
    I too began seeing the "Unfortunately, TouchWiz home has stopped." When I hit "OK", at first it went to the home page with the icons just as I have had them set up in the past. Now it has begun (when I tap the power button to wake the phone up) to open up the multiple window 'history' page. Does anyone know if Samsung is working on this?
    12-18-2015 10:24 AM
    I too began seeing the "Unfortunately, TouchWiz home has stopped." When I hit "OK", at first it went to the home page with the icons just as I have had them set up in the past. Now it has begun (when I tap the power button to wake the phone up) to open up the multiple window 'history' page. Does anyone know if Samsung is working on this?
    12-18-2015 10:36 AM
    I just got the Note 4 last week.it came with 5.1.just for the last 2 days my touch wiz says b same thing .

12-18-2015 01:02 PM
    I just got the Note 4 last week.it came with 5.1.just for the last 2 days my touch wiz says b same thing .

Mine started doing it too. I'm doing a complete factory reset, and hopefully it will solve the problem.
    12-18-2015 01:25 PM
    I have been having the touch wiz issue for the last 3 days.

12-18-2015 02:07 PM
    I have been having the touch wiz issue for the last 3 days.

Same here

12-18-2015 02:33 PM
    I also have had the same issue the past 3 days. Says Touch Wiz home is no longer responding...
    Did a factory reset and that didn't help.
    I wonder what's causing this?
    12-18-2015 03:03 PM
    Did anyone try a different launcher? Maybe that's the answer, temporarily.
    12-18-2015 05:11 PM
    I have the sm-n910a unlocked and I've tried all the steps to fix it & to no avail. I did not have these problems on 4.4.4 or 5.0.1 which leads me to believe it's a problem with the latest update. Since the bootloader is now locked I cannot revert through ODIN. I am aggravated Samsung! First you don't allow us to permanent root and then you give us an update that makes our devices even more bloated and less enjoyable. I've been using Samsung Note's since the start and for the last year I've been on the Cricket network with no problem. The Main problem now is with this update and all the "bloatware" that at&t pushes out through their roms. I want to permanently root and gain complete access to my device! Why, Oh Why, Samsung are you pushing us away???
    12-18-2015 06:08 PM
    I've started having the touch wiz issue too. It started about 2 days ago. I have no idea why.

12-18-2015 07:16 PM
    I would suggest going to sammobile's sight and download the latest firmware and odin flash it. Make sure you get the correct tar file for your phone.
    12-19-2015 03:22 AM
    I would suggest going to sammobile's sight and download the latest firmware and odin flash it. Make sure you get the correct tar file for your phone.
    Sammobile doesn't have the firmware for the phone we are talking about. SM-N910A is not listed on SAMMobile.
    12-19-2015 09:05 AM
    Here's an update. I went to AT&T tech support for help. They remotely checked my phone, and said that there was nothing wrong with the 5.1.1 update. Then they showed me how to delete that "false" message, permanently. Applications>All>scroll down to Touch Whiz Home. Wipe all cache and uncheck the notifications box. That will stop the "false" message. Well, i did what he said, and now we'll see.
    12-19-2015 09:54 AM
    I was also having the Touchwiz has stopped working error. I went to my application manager and then cleared the cache and data for Touchwiz Home. I then cleared my system cache and it fixed the issue permanently. But you will have to reset your home screens to your liking.

Posted via the AT&T Note 4
    12-19-2015 04:29 PM
    I was also having the Touchwiz has stopped working error. I went to my application manager and then cleared the cache and data for Touchwiz Home. I then cleared my system cache and it fixed the issue permanently. But you will have to reset your home screens to your liking.

Don't forget to uncheck the notifications box for Touch Wiz Home.
    12-20-2015 10:22 AM
    Don't forget to uncheck the notifications box for Touch Wiz Home.
    I didn't have uncheck the notifications box for Touchwiz Home to fix the issue

12-20-2015 04:29 PM
    Grunt thanks for the suggestions. I did them and so far no pop up of touch wiz has stopped working.

grunt0300 likes this.
    12-20-2015 10:33 PM
    Grunt thanks for the suggestions. I did them and so far no pop up of touch wiz has stopped working.

Glad i could help.
    12-20-2015 10:43 PM