so yesterday my note 4 started freezing, restarting and lagging. i uninstalled anything i may have downloaded in the last couple of days. has anyone else been experiencing this issue? i need to fix this issue asap/

thanks
    12-22-2015 09:30 AM
    First, perform a Cache Partition wipe.
    Tell us whether that fixes it. If not, we can suggest other things.
    12-22-2015 09:50 AM
    me too! it started with me before 4 days, my device suddenly started to freeze and lag, I did a factory rest yesterday and I also wiped cache, but the phone is still freezing! I really don't know why? is your device still freezing? (sorry for my bad English)
    12-28-2015 07:35 AM
    any updates?
    12-28-2015 11:57 AM
    so yesterday my note 4 started freezing, restarting and lagging. i uninstalled anything i may have downloaded in the last couple of days. has anyone else been experiencing this issue? i need to fix this issue asap/

thanks
    Are you using the Finger Print Scanner for your Lock Screen? Turn it off, rather use Pattern, see how the phone goes then.
    12-28-2015 02:11 PM
    Can you help me?
    I did a factory reset and wiped cache twice but still freezing, the mobile is really fast but it freezes for 10 seconds and some times restart, any further actions to do? Thanks
    12-28-2015 02:20 PM
    Same issues. Frustrating. And I have trouble shooter everything

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-28-2015 10:56 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. Took it I to Sprint and am getting a new unit. I tried everything. It started doing it the Christmas eve. Strange that many others have the same thing happening.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-29-2015 01:23 AM
    same thing happened to me, also on sprint. I called samsung and they had me ship it back to them. I'm hoping to get an answer from them.
    12-29-2015 07:09 AM
    so samsung will not even look at my phone, they say it was rooted or it failed some binary test, even though i never installed any software other than updates that were pushed.
    12-30-2015 03:32 PM
    Can you help me?
    I did a factory reset and wiped cache twice but still freezing, the mobile is really fast but it freezes for 10 seconds and some times restart, any further actions to do? Thanks
    This same thing keeps happening to me, god and I dont want to reset it cause I have lots of stuff on here i want to keep... and I hope it can be fixed since it happened to me starting not even 2 days ago, freezing, occasional restarts, and it wont even let me do anything when i try to stop anythimg when it freezes. I have a security app called CM security, and it says everything is fine and all it finds is junk files, no viruses or risks of privacy leaks. I dont know if its from me dropping it, cause it has a case and i dont see any dammage under the case... I think Ill have mine checked though. And considering your factory reset didnt work 2 times I think ill have mine checked and meet back to you if they can fix it so i can tell you to do the same. I overall just hope this issue gets fixed so I dont have to tear my hair out whenever it restarts while im watching youtube. If I knew what to do, Id tell you. But for now, ill see if some people can fix it for me at a store.
    Cya till then.
    Considering this started in 2016 for me, this seems kinda like some crap to be going through AFTER you wen tthrough it. I dont get it, since this didnt happen for me before.
    Whatever it is, sprint better be able to fix it...
    08-17-2016 10:25 PM