I was just wondering if there's any way (I don't think there is) to manually change the orientation between apps when using multi-window. For example, you could be playing a game in landscape, but the rest of the apps and UI are in portrait. Or even just making it so that all apps are in landscape, but your actually orientation is portrait, so that you could stack up multiple windows. It would make way more room on screen, if you can picture what I'm talking about.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-02-2016 03:49 PM
    I was just wondering if there's any way (I don't think there is) to manually change the orientation between apps when using multi-window. For example, you could be playing a game in landscape, but the rest of the apps and UI are in portrait. Or even just making it so that all apps are in landscape, but your actually orientation is portrait, so that you could stack up multiple windows. It would make way more room on screen, if you can picture what I'm talking about.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'd like to be able to do this as well. Like, when I am playing a game in landscape and use multi window to open messages to send a text I'd like to be able to flip the phone to portrait to text but can't.
    I hope there's a way.
    01-03-2016 12:08 AM