Hello,

I have a SM-N910G (India) model. After last update (BOK1) my phone is just not able to boot. It attempts to boot but gets stuck at
    "Galaxy Note 4" screen , stays there for 2 to 3 seconds then the screen goes off , then it vibrates twice again it goes to the "Galaxy Note 4" screen and the same thing repeats.

It is not booting into recovery as well. If I try to boot into recovery , at the "Galaxy note 4" screen at the top left corner "recovery booting..." appears in blue and then again it vibrates twice and restarts...

PLEASE HELP!!!
    01-08-2016 10:55 PM
    Has the phone ever been wet? Ever been cold and brought into a warm humid environment? Ever been hot and brought into a cold environment? (Either of the last 2 cause condensation, and it's the same as the phone getting wet.)

Buzzing and shutting off usually has one of two causes - a phone that got wet or corrupt firmware - but normal booting and recovery are separate systems and it's unlikely that both went bad at the same time.

However, if you can get it to boot into download mode (volume down/home/power), you can try reflashing the ROM.
    akshayjadiya likes this.
    01-09-2016 12:14 AM
    Thnx for the reply...

The phone gets into download mode successfully and I flashed the official ROM for my model... Still the phone is in the same condition...

And yes.. Phone did not get wet..

Actually the scenario is.. I was first running resurrection remix rom and then I flashed the official N910GDTU1BOC6_N910GODD1BOC3_INU firmware. I flashed successfully and then it prompted me for an OTA update. I downloaded the update and then installed it. After that only the phone is in bootloop...

And yes.. normal booting and recovery both are not working...
    01-09-2016 07:17 AM