Ok I know that I'm in the note 4 section of android central so the opinions are probably going to be a bit leaned towards the note. My question is my wife wants to trade me her s6 for my note 4. I like the smaller compact size of the s6 and she likes the larger screen where she isn't on the move as much as me. I rarely use my s pen, but I'm not going to lie I do like my note 4 it's a complete work horse. Will I regret trading do you think? I know it's a dumb question just looking for some opinions that I may be overlooking
    01-21-2016 01:09 PM
    I think you're going to see a huge difference with battery life - but if you're near chargers a lot it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Otherwise, the S6 has a better camera, screen and is otherwise very similar to what you're using.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-21-2016 01:11 PM
    I think you're going to see a huge difference with battery life - but if you're near chargers a lot it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Otherwise, the S6 has a better camera, screen and is otherwise very similar to what you're using.
    I traded yesterday and honestly so far I haven't regretted my decision. I found the phone was a bit smaller than I was used to so I picked up a defender and problem solved. Battery life is majorly decreased but I'm normally around a charger and am probably just going to invest in a wireless charging pad for my office desk. All around I like the s6 but the icons on the new update look a bit childish to me but I'm sure I will adapt.
    Aquila likes this.
    01-22-2016 10:36 AM
    There are still themes too that can normalize the ui a bit for you.
    01-22-2016 10:38 AM