photo editor

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Try Photoshop Express. I use a combination of Snapseed and PhotoShop Express.

Posted via the Android Central App

breid

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have tried most of the free editors. The one I use 100% of the time now is an offering from Autodesk (theAutoCAD people). It is called Pixlr. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'll try asking this here -
Right now I'm using Aviary - no real problems, it does its job. However, there is no way you can tell it to store pictures on an external card and I've got a bunch of duplicates I can't seem to control as long as the app and I have 2 different opinions on storage.

I'm looking for another editor - Photoshop is too much, and I have it on the computer anyway. I prefer using a Wacom tablet rather than my finger to edit.

I've seen PicSay, Pixart? and the app by Autodesk. One does say it will delete all exif info, but none say if they will save to just the card. Also, while I might pay for Autodesk, I don't want to join their social whatever they call it. PicSay and PicsArt just show off all the frippery like frames and stickers. That was the one nice thing about Aviary - if you didn't buy them, you didn't have them.

Since most people like the extras, I really can't complain, but all the apps should be forced to post their specs. Will it use an SD card, can I download directly, do I need another app to post, etc.

Does anyone here have any more info about PicSay, Picsart and Autodesk's requirements?