HELP! Why won't my Note 4 turn on?

A

AC Question

I've had problems all day with my phone. It kept freezing and crashing, I kept having to take the battery out to reboot. I decided to delete loads of old apps in case they were causing bugs or taking up too much memory. It was fully charged when it turned itself off. I've tried taking the battery out and pressing the power button, I've tried power and volume, I've tried power volume and menu but nothing. I plugged the phone back in and it isn't even showing an indicator light. Is there anything else I can do? TIA

Drl_02

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Try doing a factory reset. You can do that in settings or by holding volume up+power and home

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had problems all day with my phone. It kept freezing and crashing, I kept having to take the battery out to reboot. I decided to delete loads of old apps in case they were causing bugs or taking up too much memory. It was fully charged when it turned itself off. I've tried taking the battery out and pressing the power button, I've tried power and volume, I've tried power volume and menu but nothing. I plugged the phone back in and it isn't even showing an indicator light. Is there anything else I can do? TIA

What have you installed on your phone recently?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463