I've had problems all day with my phone. It kept freezing and crashing, I kept having to take the battery out to reboot. I decided to delete loads of old apps in case they were causing bugs or taking up too much memory. It was fully charged when it turned itself off. I've tried taking the battery out and pressing the power button, I've tried power and volume, I've tried power volume and menu but nothing. I plugged the phone back in and it isn't even showing an indicator light. Is there anything else I can do? TIA
    01-25-2016 07:07 PM
    Try doing a factory reset. You can do that in settings or by holding volume up+power and home

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-25-2016 09:42 PM
    You would have to back all of your data though

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-25-2016 09:42 PM
    I've had problems all day with my phone. It kept freezing and crashing, I kept having to take the battery out to reboot. I decided to delete loads of old apps in case they were causing bugs or taking up too much memory. It was fully charged when it turned itself off. I've tried taking the battery out and pressing the power button, I've tried power and volume, I've tried power volume and menu but nothing. I plugged the phone back in and it isn't even showing an indicator light. Is there anything else I can do? TIA
    What have you installed on your phone recently?
    01-26-2016 03:29 PM