I turned off "call alerts" and yet I continue to get loud, disruptive notifications when I'm on calls on my galaxy note 4. I've also turned off every possible notification in each application to get rid of this and yet, I still hear what I think are notifications on every call. An unrecognizable icon appears in the bar across the top and I believe it's related to the notification, but I can't find the app to which it is associated. Help!???!
    01-25-2016 06:39 PM
    I turned off "call alerts" and yet I continue to get loud, disruptive notifications when I'm on calls on my galaxy note 4. I've also turned off every possible notification in each application to get rid of this and yet, I still hear what I think are notifications on every call. An unrecognizable icon appears in the bar across the top and I believe it's related to the notification, but I can't find the app to which it is associated. Help!???!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try turning the volume down just for the notifications. I usually leave mine completely off so that it does not interrupt me while I am listening to Google Play Music. You should be able to hit the volume key and then expand the volume options and slide just the notification one all the way off.
    01-29-2016 07:28 AM