Why does my Note 4 keep turning on and off?

A

AC Question

Note 4 keeps turning on and off

It has been two days since I encountered this problem and I tried searching for the solution online but so far, nothing worked. I don't really know why or how my phone started to restart repeatedly. I can still use it but only when it is charging.

Whenever I would turn it on after charging the 'Galaxy Note 4 android' would start up then the 'samsung' logo but after that it restarts all over again. One thing I noticed is whenever this would happen, the battery percent is not the same as when I charged it before. For example, the phone would be charged up to 64% then the restart scenario would happen again. It now became 87% after opening it by connecting it to the charger since it's the only way I can use it. In some cases, instead of the higher battery percent, it became 1%.

I also noticed while the 'samsung' logo is on the screen, a glitchy after-effect of it happens then it goes back to black and the 'Galaxy Note 4 android' would appear again repeating the sequence all over.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 keeps turning on and off

Sounds like your battery is shot. Try a different battery if you know someone with a note 4 or purchase one from a reputable place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams