Hi Friends:

I have a Note 4 and today I installed the S-Note app for PC and it's working great when I transfer my PC S-Notes to my Note 4 ...but, when I try to transfer my notes (from my Note 4 S-Note) to PC S-Note. it is not working

I have my Samsung Account up and running...

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

TecMan
    02-19-2016 12:46 PM
    How are you transferring your notes from phone to PC? Make sure you're selecting the correct sync account on both mobile and PC (Samsung or Evernote). I also find that sometimes I need to manually force the PC App to refresh to download new notes, and in a couple occasions I've ended up with duplicate notes on my phone after doing this, just so you know.
    02-19-2016 01:08 PM
    Hi SpookDroid:

Thanks for your reply...and let me tell you that S-Note for PC and S-Note for Note 4 are with the same Samsung Account...curios...a moment a go, I will test my Evernote Account...and it's working fine...don't know why with my Samsung Account doesn't work from Note 4 to S-Note for PC...just works from S-Note for PC to Note 4.

What do you think?

TecMan
    02-19-2016 04:08 PM
    Maybe the Samsung Account syncs at a different time of day? I've been using Evernote for syncing since it became an option (because that way I can access my notes on any web browser should I need them) so I've never used the Samsung Account on S-Note for PC.
    02-19-2016 05:17 PM
    Hi SpookDroid:

A few moments ago, I called to Samsung Support...and after test many times from remote access...concluded that Samsung Server has a problem...

I changed the settings to my Evernote Account and it's working great for both sides...PC to N4 and N4 to PC

Thanks for your comments.

TecMan
    02-19-2016 06:41 PM
    No problemo! For S-Note I'd leave it on Evernote just because you'd get more options on how to access your notes should you need to.
    02-22-2016 11:08 AM