07-10-2016 08:04 PM
33 12
tools
    I want to, but I don't want to get embarrassed in line if it doesn't work. I do need to set it up as well

Posted via My Note 4
    02-26-2016 04:13 AM
    I want to, but I don't want to get embarrassed in line if it doesn't work. I do need to set it up as well

Posted via My Note 4
    No need to be embarrassed. What i do is blame the cashier and their outdated tehnology.
    Almost all payment devices that accept NFC are labeled so i like to put blame on them when it fails.
    Most of the time it is their fault as some require an additional key press on the screen at the terminal to allow for NFC. Unless thats been fixed as well.
    Jimmy Johns for example. Today i had to press OK on the terminal then place my phone to it. Thats new and the manager said they had to do a software update.
    The cashier STILL has to select cash or card on her end. So when im standing there with my phone in hand i have to tell them Card, then press ok then use phone.
    02-26-2016 08:32 AM
    Yeah I did and the first time it worked because my chip card was the same number as my old card. Then my bank sent me another new chip card with a new number and now Android Pay says my bank doesnt support it.
    I had the exact same problem. Gave up on Android pay

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-26-2016 03:50 PM
    Cops have always accepted the picture of my drivers license on my phone, bars usually do too but sometimes I've been denied alcohol.
    Just curious as to why the cops are checking your ID so often.
    02-27-2016 07:21 AM
    For me android pay is not worth the trouble to use right now since it's not as wide spread as something like samsung pay. I would love to see android pay utilized for online purchases though but as of now, I'm still using my cards until i upgrade to the Note 6 so i can use Samsung pay instead.
    02-27-2016 02:26 PM
    I'm using Android Pay, but just enough to get the free Chromecast. After that, probably not.

Posted via the Android Central App
    How haven't I heard of this promotion? Where do I sign up?
    02-29-2016 10:32 AM
    Open the android pay app and look for a card that has Android Pay Rewards. Its a green card on my app.
    i also think you may be to late as i thought the promotion was good till the end of the month.
    But then again maybe you can use it 10 times in a day.
    02-29-2016 03:02 PM
    I've used it a few times. One time I forgot my wallet and had to buy food, whipped out my phone out and was able to pay for it. Despite them telling me I wouldn't be able to. Shocked the whole restaurant.
    I've done that a few times too at the grocery store 😉. Got to the check out line only to find out I left my wallet at home or in the car. Crazy thing is the cashiers always look 😲 #GalaxyNote4
    _YoKolorMeBadd likes this.
    07-10-2016 08:04 PM
33 12