Since I last used the app Ski Tracks, my phone updated to 5.1.1 and I've been slowly restoring apps. The Ski Tracks app does not show up anywhere on my phone. I've looked in the app drawer, under Settings > Application Manager (both Downloaded and All) and it does not show up. I go to Google Play and it says it's already installed on my Note 4, so there is no way to reinstall it. My phone is synched to that Gmail account.

How can I either a) find the app, or b) delete it via Google Play so I can reinstall it?

UPDATE (sorry - won't let me delete the thread). I had to go through the Play Store app on the phone and search; it let me reinstall. My ski trip is now safe! HA!
    03-04-2016 10:38 AM
    Do you use Nova Launcher by chance? Reason I ask is because I recently had a similar incident. I installed an app, but the app did not appear in my drawer. Going through the Play Store showed that the app was installed on my phone. If I opened my app drawer and swipe down, the list of recently installed apps appears, and the app I had just installed did show up there....but it was not visible anywhere else on my phone. First thing I always do when my gadgets are acting goofy is power my phone off and back on again. After boot up, I opened my app drawer and the app was in there.
    03-04-2016 01:13 PM