Still prefer my Note 4 over the Note 4/S7 Edge

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
Went to see what all the fuss was about with the S7 edge. It's a lovely looking phone but that's about it. The edge of it I find is just gimmicky......I don't think I would really use it. I didn't think I used the S pen that much but thinking on it I do, more so than I would use the edge side. It just looks like a glorified S6. I think the camera on the note 4 is outstanding and battery life is great. Just my opinion tho :)

Posted from My Note 4

AvaMichele

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I love my Note 4. Coming from a Moto Turbo, I love the replaceable battery, (I carry extra), and love the SPen feature. I use it daily, and my notes from nursing school sync between it and my Galaxy Tab A, so that i can study anytime. I am hoping this phone holds up for a long time as I can't see me with anything that's out there now.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The Note 4 is a very tough phone to beat, and nothing out right now can top it, in my opinion. Surely, one of the best with replaceable battery and SD. I have no complaints whatsoever. S-Pen... love it and use it all the time!

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I preordered but canceled once I counted six impact nicks on my phones frame, those would have been 900$ in repairs if my phone was wrapped in glass. Plus my reasoning for upgrading was to gain Samsung pay/MST which will become useless in the next year once all cards are chipped and to prevent having to replace my note 4 battery which has a few dendrites, but if I needed to do the same for my edge 7 in a year then it would cost ten times more. Here's hoping the note 6 has ir, sd, removable battery, and a tough exterior or else I'll have to look into CM for software updates on the note 4 ;)

sandaddict

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Just upgraded from the S4 to the Note4. Couldn't be happier. I researched the new phone's coming out, and until they bring back everything the N4 offers I will be staying with this.

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
At this point the only thing I'd like to change is increase the screen size to 6" (technically 5.9") as the current 5.7" seems a bit small now.
That's why I own this! ;)

View attachment 219387

Note 10.1 2014... running Kitkat 4.4.4 just like my Note 4! I gotta say, Kitkat is just an awesome OS that's "easy on the eyes", and runs clean. Just love it! And, with the help of Debloater, I've disabled/turned off a ton of bloat/unused system apps on both devices.

Yes, we have in the Note 4, one of the best of class. It's really the last "real" Note with features progressed from the original. I'm really hoping Samsung wises up and stops competing with iPhone and just makes a damn good phone again like they used to! After passing on the Note 5, I'm thinking of passing on the Note 6 unless Samsung brings back the replaceable battery and SD... and a "dark theme" for MM!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar