Features with Marshmallow? .

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Any idea or leak if note 4 going to get themes with Marshmallow and scrollable capture? .

Posted via the Android Central App

Well, the Note 4 has to get Marshmallow first before we'll know for sure, and I highly doubt that will happen at this rate. I think Samsung forgot the Note 4 even happened.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
If you want to change your phones theme just download a different launcher. I NEVER use Samsung's Touchwiz. I use Action Launcher 3. It doesn't delete Touch Wiz but you can set Action Launcher as default. Best Launcher I've used. A lot of people like Nova. Hola and Google Launcher are pretty cool too.

Don't know why my other screenshots don't appear. Sorry. Go ahead and try Action Launcher 3. You can always remove it if you don't like it. Highly customizable.

Here are some screen shots:

Action Launcher 3
Action Launcher 3
Samsung Touchwiz

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-09-17-39-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-09-17-39-23.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 86

Maggie Pantsvanilla

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
i switched mine to nova, and love it. i took it to sprint and you would have thought my phone was in a different language, first the rep looks at it disgusted and says what is this, i tell him it's nova and he told me i had to uninstall it before he could look at it.

Paradroid01

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Updates on Samsung devices are mostly about numbers, not new features. So I'm pretty sure, the MM update won't include these features you are talking about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1