Basically this is a Verizon phone that is used with Cricket and when incoming calls come in they display like this +32 15 55 55 55 but should display as 321-555-5555. I have down loaded the prefixer...if it fixed anything I can't tell. . I have gone to Verizon & Cricket....no one seems to know what the problem is. I have even called Samsung of which they have me sending the phone to them and I will see 11 days later if they have managed to find the issue.... thank goodness it is under warranty. Just hoping I did not have to do that as I need my phone. Can anyone help me? TY
    03-15-2016 10:24 PM
    I had that issue on my previous phone which was a Note II. It was a Verizon phone that I moved to ATT using the GSM function on the phone and manually putting in the APN needed.

I used Prefixer and got rid of the issue with +1 being added. The Verizon software assumed I was out of the country since that's typically the only time a GSM network would be used on a CDMA based dual sim phone.

I went online to the website for Prefixer and got help from someone in their community. He gave me the exact terms to input and I had to make sure it was set for both incoming and outgoing calls. You will probably need to pay for the full version of Prefixer. I couldn't get mine working right until I purchased the app. Once properly set up it should automatically fix any numbers in your missed call log so you can just press and call. Initially it might be a little confusing when receiving calls because a message will appear that says Prefixer is handling the call and there is a slight delay. Once it goes through Prefixer phone numbers will show properly in your phone log or messages app. Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-21-2016 02:13 AM