I need some help! Somehow, someway I was playing playing around with my security on my lock screen. I added a pin lock now I no longer want my phone to require a PIN to unlock it. But for some reason the area that shows "none" is greyed out and I don't know what I did to cause this! Could someone please help me thank you. See attached pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Locked out!-1458261713510.jpg  
    03-17-2016 08:42 PM
    I need some help! Somehow, someway I was playing playing around with my security on my lock screen. I added a pin lock now I no longer want my phone to require a PIN to unlock it. But for some reason the area that shows "none" is greyed out and I don't know what I did to cause this! Could someone please help me thank you. See attached pic...
    I think you have to go back into the PIN lock and do it from there, maybe? What happens when you tap on the other options that aren't grayed out?
    03-17-2016 08:49 PM
    Hello thanks for replying if I tap on the ones not greyed it's just like changing lock type it sets whatever I chose to be my lock type! I just don't know what I did to not be allowed to use my swipe or to have my phone not give me a choice to not use a lock type!
    03-17-2016 09:45 PM
    I got it! I cleared credentials and that cleared. Don't know what I did to set it but I figured it out!
    srvctec and huntnyc like this.
    03-17-2016 09:54 PM