Every once and awhile things will quit on my phone, usually when I'm browsing the internet. Usually it's "Unfortunately Bluetooth has Stopped working" or "Unfortunately (theme I'm using) has stopped working."

Sometimes it will give me those notifications over and over. Just recently I got a notification that said "Unfortunately connections optimizer has quit" even though I don't have it turned on. Any idea why this keeps happening?
    03-27-2016 01:22 AM
    Every once and awhile things will quit on my phone, usually when I'm browsing the internet. Usually it's "Unfortunately Bluetooth has Stopped working" or "Unfortunately (theme I'm using) has stopped working."

Sometimes it will give me those notifications over and over. Just recently I got a notification that said "Unfortunately connections optimizer has quit" even though I don't have it turned on. Any idea why this keeps happening?
    "Theme I'm using"?? Is your phone still stock, or is this theme coming from a launcher? I'm asking because the Note 4 (Assuming that's the phone you have, since this is the Note 4 part of the forums) doesn't support the Samsung theme engine, and alternate roms are sometimes riddled with weird bugs like you describe.

A little more information will allow us to help you better.
    03-27-2016 03:51 AM
    Oh, I meant launcher. I'm using the Themer launcher, I have no idea how to use ROMS
    03-28-2016 12:29 AM