does it charge as quickly as the fast charger? Are there any viable benefits? Is the additional bulk of the wireless charging case a problem when buying cases?
    03-29-2016 01:30 AM
    does it charge as quickly as the fast charger? Are there any viable benefits? Is the additional bulk of the wireless charging case a problem when buying cases?
    I LOVE wireless charging. I have 2 Itian6 wireless chargers, one at work one bedside. Love them. But then again my S6 has built in wireless charging.
    03-29-2016 01:46 AM
    I have the samsung wireless back cover and it works well, does what it says on the tin. Wireless charging is slower but there's no pluging or unpluging; convenience is the key. The extra thickness can be problematic for cases, which I dont use.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-29-2016 05:38 AM
    I haven't personally tried one of these, but they are well-reviewed. I imagine the only real hassle is getting the little charging pads lined up with the wireless charging pins on your phone, but unless you swap out batteries a lot it's a one-time hassle. This type of charging receiver should not add enough bulk to affect most cases:

Amazon.com: Qi-infinity™ Samsung Note 4 Wireless charging receiver with NFC and S-view support: Cell Phones & Accessories
    03-29-2016 08:33 AM
    I haven't personally tried one of these, but they are well-reviewed. I imagine the only real hassle is getting the little charging pads lined up with the wireless charging pins on your phone, but unless you swap out batteries a lot it's a one-time hassle. This type of charging receiver should not add enough bulk to affect most cases:

Amazon.com: Qi-infinity™ Samsung Note 4 Wireless charging receiver with NFC and S-view support: Cell Phones & Accessories
    If you get a 3 coil wireless charger there's less issues worrying about where the wireless charging pins are.
    I have no issues charging my S6 through an OtterBox defender with the Itian 6
    03-29-2016 10:38 PM
    What "pins" are we talking about?
    03-29-2016 11:22 PM
    What "pins" are we talking about?
    Well, I was talking about the little metal bits behind the cover of your phone that the wireless charging pad I posted had to line up to. I suppose if I had used the more technically accurate term "contacts" it might not have caused confusion.

Is it worth getting a wireless charging case for my Samsung Galaxy Note 4?-capture.jpg

Those are the bits on the charging pad that have to line up to metal bits you can see if you pull the back cover off your phone.
    03-30-2016 08:07 AM