Am thinking about losing my Note 4 for a S7. Should I keep my Note 4?
    03-29-2016 07:17 PM
    Your choice. I'm sure you researched all you wanted to before thinking about this. Good luck which ever way you go!
    03-29-2016 10:57 PM
    If you want to use Samsung pay, then S7 it is. If these phones werent so expensive, id probaly get S7 edge in hopes the software side is less laggy. Seems like a nice phone and they brought back some of the features that were taken away with last years models.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-29-2016 11:38 PM
    The S7 is a nice phone but for me, it's not a Note!
    If you don't use the S Pen and can take a small decrease in screen size then the S7 would be a nice upgrade.
    In my eyes the Note 4 can still hold its own out there and if the Note 6 is a disappointment, then I'm sticking with the Note 4.
    AvaMichele and huntnyc like this.
    03-30-2016 02:33 AM
    My wife recently bought an S7 Edge. I haven't spent a lot of time on it, but it seems to be a well-designed device. It's a good bit smaller than my Note 4 and yet the screen feels almost the same size (it's smaller, for sure, but .2" is not THAT noticeable. It's a gorgeous phone, feels great in the hand, and what little I have done on it has been very snappy and responsive. The camera (for lower-light situations) is top notch. In daylight, my Note 4 can still take better pictures, but for 90% of actual picture taking the S7 Edge camera trounces it.

In my case, I carry a spare battery all the time and use it on occasion, and I also use S-Pen frequently. I couldn't stand to lose both of those features, no matter how shiny the phone is. I'm waiting for the Note 6 in hopes that they might reattach a few things they castrated off the Note line with the 5.

However, the battery life on the S7 Edge is really good, according to my wife, and it does look like a solid performer if you don't use your S-Pen at all.
    huntnyc likes this.
    03-30-2016 07:16 AM
    I've been using my Note 4 for around a year now. I have gone back to my Galaxy S4 twice, but cannot get used to the smaller screen size anymore.

I'd go for the S7 Edge but probably not the S7 regular if I was to move on.

I have thought about the Edge quite a bit, but I know I would regret it when the Note6 comes along.
    03-30-2016 10:37 AM
    It all depends on what you want. Keep the Phablet or or go for the sleek form factor ether way both devices are amazing in their own way. If you decide to go the S7 route all your loosing is screen size,removable battery and IR blaster. But the plus side you gain a better camera,theme store,updated features,better finger print scanner,Samsung pay, and better build if you like glass and metal. Go for the S7 Edge if anything.
    03-30-2016 11:29 AM
    I say being that the note 4 is almost 2 years old, you are better off getting newer model phone that has better hardware. It will last you longer and will get more updates compared to the Note 4. As others have suggested, try out the S7 Edge for the bigger display and bigger battery compared to the S7. If you are ready to spend the money, spend a bit more and get the S7 series or wait for the Note 6 (if you are ok waiting till around September or October of this year)
    Biga173rd likes this.
    03-30-2016 11:52 AM
    As has already been expressed it all boils down to what features are important to you. For those of us who frequently use features that the Note 4 has that no other current flagship does there's no compelling reason to switch (S-Pen with removable battery, an IR blaster, and SD card ). What combination of features one absolutely needs is subjective.

With rumors floating around of an early release of the Note 6 (this summer) there's also the option of waiting to see what that release brings for those who find the S-Pen a needed feature.
    Biga173rd likes this.
    03-30-2016 12:27 PM
    Wait to see what the note 6 has to offer.
    03-30-2016 02:46 PM
    Yea I went to Best buy and played with both s7 models and the size of the screens was enough to cancel the idea.

Posted via the Android Central App and Note 4
    huntnyc and jordyd like this.
    03-30-2016 08:24 PM