I have really enjoyed my S note on my Note 4. However, I have found that if I have an action memo open on my phone that I am using to take notes on the go and minimizing in-between it will disappear somewhere in a 24 hour period. It does not save itself to the action memo folder but simply disappears without a trace, along with my notes.
    Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what the parameters are, so I don't lose my notes? Is there a setting for this?
    03-31-2016 05:08 AM
    I've never had an Action Memo or Note disappear on me, but then, I've never minimized the apps when I was in the process of using them either... I normally save the notes before I even move on to something else. It's possible that Samsung's ram management is closing/stopping the apps because it'll close the last used app first (I believe), and so if you start opening other apps and ram management kicks in, bye-bye unsaved notes! It might be best that you start saving your notes rather than minimizing them, then open them when you want to edit. By the way, I'm just guessing here as I have no idea what the real reason might be!
    03-31-2016 07:12 PM