Smart Lock

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm probably really late to this party, but I just learned about the Smart Lock feature which allows you to designate specific locations as "safe zones" and it will keep your phone from locking. Much to my chagrin, I can't find the setting.

The article I read said to go to settings/security/smart lock/trusted places, but there's no smart lock option in my security settings. Is the setting located somewhere else, or is it just not available for the Note 4?

AT&T/Note 4/5.1.1

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
For some reasons that smart lock feature appeared on my phone since a couple of days. Its quite annoying cos main fingerprint lock disappears at home and work as well.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Brew Swayne. Makes me laugh everytime I see that name. Thank you. Now to your issue. I have a Verizon Note4 and Smart Lock is right where you said it would be settings>security>smart lock. I have it under advanced at bottom of screen. However all my options are grayed out so I can't select anything.

Posted via Android Central App

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings >security>advanced>trust agents. There you can turn on Smart Lock and it will appear at bottom of page. When I go to Smart Lock it is still telling me "disabled by administrator"

Posted via Android Central App

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I still can not select any of the three options in Smart Lock. They are grayed out. I've checked every setting I can find. I'm on Verizon. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks

The Fatyank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance