08-05-2016 11:15 AM
32 12
tools
    I haven't noticed those... but as soon as I updated, LastPass stopped allowing fingerprint unlock as an available option and the fingerprint unlock is "not available after phone reset" - I could hardly recall what the password backup was as I had not used it since getting the phone.
    04-08-2016 03:10 PM
    When I first updated my battery life was ok. Now it is horrible, even with WiFi on at home. I have 3 spare batteries. That is 4 batteries total. All of them are acting the same. It is not the batteries, its the update.
    04-10-2016 02:26 AM
    I called Sprint and they sent some sort of Wi-Fi related refresh down to my phone. After a couple of restarts my Wi-Fi calling started to work just fine. I'm hopeful nothing else was broken through that process.
    05-04-2016 11:38 AM
    I did and still restarting multiple times. Couple of apps are buggy. Only positive spot my lte got better

Posted via the Android Central App
    Also, @Shaneontherocks- I presume ALL of your apps are a) from the app store and b) up to date? When you did the FR, did you do a "soft" reset through the MM OS, or did you do a "hard" reset via [up volume][Home button][Powerbutton]? The reason I ask is A) Apps from non-store developers may not be optimized for MM, B) Optimized apps for MM need to be loaded post-update, otherwise, you're running mismatched apps, and C) Hard reset is what I always do. I don't know that there's a difference between A and B, but a FR via the OS seems counterproductive to me.
    05-16-2016 02:01 PM
    re: your bluetooth, that sounds very similar to an issue i've been having on my S5 since lollipop.... id either have to restart the phone for it to connect, or go into application manager and force shutdown Bluetooth (now "Bluetooth Share" under Application Manager with Show System Apps selected in the new Marshmallow settings screen.). After force shutting it, BT would start up again and connect fine.... I'd be curious to know if that works on your end as well.....I'd hoped that quirk was addressed in MM...
    06-17-2016 04:13 PM
    After the update completely froze my Note 4 and couple hours with Samsung techs - it was decided to
    restore (hard set). Guess what - battery life still HORRIBLE.
    07-26-2016 08:52 PM
    This is the first time I have found someone with the same issue that I have with bluetooth locking the phone and requiring the password to unlock.

- While headset is connected a random time passes and the phone locks. Message states that a password is required after a reboot and fingerprint won't work. Thing is that the phone has NOT rebooted. This will happen during a call or just when the headset is connected. I have three of these headsets and they all have the same issue. I thought my phone was having a hardware issue and Verizon replaced my phone with a new one. New phone worked well for a few days then the same issue once again.

I have a Moto 360 2 watch that is connected all the time via bluetooth with no issues.

Using my 'Era by Jawbone' headsets causes this issue. I also now have a plantronics headset that triggers it as well.
    08-05-2016 11:15 AM
32 12