Why do my messages stop when I try to use emojis?

A

AC Question

my messaging stops when I try to use emojis

Just had 6.0 update to Galaxy note 4 and now emojis wont work and messaging has stopped. Also has my SD card icon on with a message continously. I have tried cleaning the cache and used the clean manager. Also tried removing battery and rebooting without success.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: my messaging stops when I try to use emojis

Hi

If you have Cleared, "Partition Cache" through entering recovery, then I'm suspecting that the update to MM has fouled you up...its been happening to many folks and a FULL FACTORY RESET is in order.

Please BACK UP your device, using programs like, Smart Switch, along with Helium, or equivalent.. Be sure that all of your photos are moved over to your PC before you start anything. You can register with the forums, if you want to learn more about safely backing up your device(s). We'll be here with a big ol grin, eager to assist!

Chris

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: my messaging stops when I try to use emojis

Hi

If you have Cleared, "Partition Cache" through entering recovery, then I'm suspecting that the update to MM has fouled you up...its been happening to many folks and a FULL FACTORY RESET is in order.

Please BACK UP your device, using programs like, Smart Switch, along with Helium, or equivalent.. Be sure that all of your photos are moved over to your PC before you start anything. You can register with the forums, if you want to learn more about safely backing up your device(s). We'll be here with a big ol grin, eager to assist!

Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital