Screwed up Need help

Tonybate

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
So my phone was rooted and i went back on my twrp and restored my back the non rooted boot and after that my phone don't start kept restarting on boot and i clicked on wipe by accident removed everything no os no nothing i need help what can i do i have a SM-N910T but now on my computer its showing as SM-N910F need help please any advice would be much appreciated

update:

also when i try to install factory rom from odin i get this error

sw rev check fail aboot fused 2 binary 1

issue is fixed

download kies 3 and enter downloading go to tools and you should have the option to enter your model number and s/n number after that it will automatically download it and fix it.

Last edited:

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
So my phone was rooted and i went back on my twrp and restored my back the non rooted boot and after that my phone don't start kept restarting on boot and i clicked on wipe by accident removed everything no os no nothing i need help what can i do i have a SM-N910T but now on my computer its showing as SM-N910F need help please any advice would be much appreciated

update:

also when i try to install factory rom from odin i get this error

sw rev check fail aboot fused 2 binary 1

Which version of odin are you using.
Which version of Android were you running.
Which version of Android did you try to odin
Are you sure you had the correct tmo tar file.
More info and I'll help you out.
When you say clicked on wipe what do you mean. You can wipe and still restore a backup.

Tonybate

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Which version of odin are you using.
Which version of Android were you running.
Which version of Android did you try to odin
Are you sure you had the correct tmo tar file.
When you say clicked on wipe what do you mean. You can wipe and still restore a backup.

Which version of odin are you using. Odin3 v3.10.7
Which version of Android were you running. 4.1.1
Which version of Android did you try to odin Odin3 v3.10.6
Are you sure you had the correct tmo tar file. Yes i tried more then 3
When you say clicked on wipe what do you mean. You can wipe and still restore a backup.i removed all the files in my phone including the os also the restore files are gone

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My recommendation is go to the T-Mobile Note 4 subforum on XDA Developers and ask there, be specific about where you got your files and what version of system you had before you tried to flash.