Hey guys, I just downloaded marshmallow 6.0.1 on my note 4 (sprint) and am trying to see if Samsung has blocked blocked some of the new features on their devices. Developer mode enabled, tried all the tricks, and some things I just can't figure out. The production version of the OS is still so new that I can't find much on the forums, so I figured I would start here to see if any of you Galaxy owners out there had any insight.

-unable to access system UI tuner
    -app drawer is no different (except for updated icons), no vertical scrolling
    -is there a way to enable Doze or App standby? Or are they automatic?
    -is an inserted MicroSD now integrated with device internal storage automatically? Or do we still need to select where to store items?

These are just a few questions about features that I have noticed within the first hour of using Marshmallow. Anyone have any input/confirm/deny/answers?

Thanks!
    04-06-2016 01:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I believe the System UI Tuner is only available on Nexus devices.

Doze is automatic. I believe the Battery Optimization setting for each app is related to Doze (but by default, all apps that can be battery optimized will be).

Marshmallow gives you the option to adopt the microSD as internal storage--it's not automatic. Think twice before doing this--read here for more info: Inside Marshmallow: Adoptable storage | Android Central. Also, I'm not entirely sure if the Note 4 supports adoptable storage, since Samsung decided not to support it in the S7.
    04-06-2016 06:40 PM