Galaxy Note 4 - Required Data Files?

MilkPrince

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy Note 4 - Required Data Files? Help!

I need to clean up my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I use C Cleaner and ES File Explorer to clean up my cache and empty folders, but I've cycled through a lot of apps and when I go into my phone from my computer I still see a lot of files that look like clutter. I don't want to do a hard reset of my phone because it is a huge pain getting it to my working standard after the reset.

I don't want to delete files and data that are crucial to the performance of my phone. But I cannot find a list of crucial factory programs.

Can anyone help me? List some of the big files/folders I might mistake as erroneous? Does anyone have any recommendations?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 4 - Required Data Files? Help!

Welcome to Android Central! Are you running out of Internal Storage? If not, then you'd probably be better off not worrying about this too much, because you might end up causing more problems than you solve if you delete something that another app really needs.

If it's really important to you, you can probably find a "safe to remove" bloatware list somewhere, but it will depend on your carrier. Here's one list for the Sprint version: https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxynote...ltimate_list_of_removablefreezable_bloatware/

Sasha Kaplan

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 4 - Required Data Files? Help!

You can try Package disabler pro
From app store. Works great on my at&t. Very easy to use

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta