Has any one on Verizon Had trouble with using their Data on Note 4 ?

When I am connected to 4G LTE, even though the icon lights up, I can't use the Data...Google Maps won't work, Yelp won't work, nothing works...stuff just hangs in loading mode. I tried to Re-start the data, but didn't help. This is a strange behavior, i have been noticing this for almost 3 weeks now.

Any ONE?
    04-09-2016 10:41 PM
    Try calling Verizon and have them re-activate your service on that device? I've had this happen when changing over to a new device.
    dabombcra likes this.
    04-09-2016 10:51 PM
    Called Verizon...first they did Data Cache wipe and cache wipe for entire phone and re-started my phone. Problem was solved for 1 day and it came back!

Then called Verizon 2nd time, told me to get a new sim card...got New Sim Card, worked great for 2 days, and same issue again!

Now verizon saying to do Factory reset!
    04-22-2016 09:08 PM
    T Also if not already, set network mode to only LTE/CDMA (under Settings, More Networks, Mobile Networks) so it's not looking for any GSM network signals. If still an issue, may need to try a new SIM card.
    Did this too...didn't solve the issue!
    04-22-2016 09:09 PM
    Any one else have ANY ideas?
    04-22-2016 09:09 PM
    Sounds like Verizon is somehow losing provisioning of your device or something is wrong with the radio or something. odd that it went away temporarily with both a cache clear and SIM swap. Those indicate different problems. Do you have any memory management apps, data saving/compression apps, or task killers installed?
    04-23-2016 05:30 AM
    I've not seen any 4G/LTE problems on my Verizon Note 4.
    04-23-2016 06:42 AM
    I've had this exact problem, and continue to have it. I too went through cache clearing, then a new SIM card, then finally Verizon "investigated" the issue by supposedly sending someone to the area where this most happened and tested the signal strength, they would boost the signal if needed. I was recieving text updates of the progress, which happened over a period of three business days. After the investigation was completed I recieved consistently high data speeds for a few days, then it reverted back to slow, and sometimes nothing.

I have the 4G LTE 3 bar signage yet the data isn't flowing. I was wondering if this was a Note 4 issue. The only comfort I can reasonably expect is upgrading at the end of the summer. Which sucks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-23-2016 09:22 PM