07-15-2016 04:57 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    Then they went backwards with the Note 5...lol. Hopefully the Note 6 improves on the Note 4

Posted via the Android Central App
    Lol, we can only hope!

I am getting tired of looking at very new phone/phablet and noticing they are missing things I have in my near 2yrld Note 4, lol!
    06-08-2016 03:26 PM
    I bought a brand new Note 4 a couple weeks ago and I love it!

It's the also only phone that has everything I want: S-pen, SD card, removable battery, IR-blaster, non-glass back
    collyesta and huntnyc like this.
    06-08-2016 07:19 PM
    I bought a brand new Note 4 a couple weeks ago and I love it!

It's the also only phone that has everything I want: S-pen, SD card, removable battery, IR-blaster, non-glass back
    Plus with Samsung's official protective case and tempered glass, it can withstand falls aplenty.

Note 4 910C 6.0.1 | Good Lock UI | Android Central App
    huntnyc likes this.
    06-08-2016 07:45 PM
    I love how even in 2016 the Note 4 is still powerful enough to run VR (the Note 4 technically was amongst the 1st VR ready phones, if not the 1st), just like most new phones these days, and yet still be able to do IR Blaster, Fast Charge + Removable Battery, OIS, Finger Print Scan, +3200mAh battery, run the latest Android well, play the latest games etc... It goes above and beyond what even 2016 Flagships do.

Samsung set an extremely high standard with this beast!
    Yup, I think hat Samsung has yet to release a phone that beats the note 4. Perhaps they never will since maybe it's not profitable... Maybe they want to limit users so that they would feel the need to upgrade later down the line.. I don't know though, I hope that's not going to the case.

Freedom really is the keyword for a user-replaceable battery. Freedom to use the phone as hard as you want knowing there's a fully charged spare (or spares if you so choose) always at the ready to get back to an immediate full charge again (I use this often where I'm out and about all day and take a spare battery along). Freedom to use and abuse a battery without worry for its longevity since it can be easily replaced at minimal cost (no built-in obsolescence!). Freedom to never have to connect the phone itself to a charging source leaving it always untethered free to be used anytime (without a cable or charging pack connected to it).

I love all that freedom and why I consider a user-replaceable battery a must have feature! I can only hope Samsung brings it back with a future Note device or I'll be looking elsewhere when the time comes to move on from the Note 4.
    I couldn't have said it better The removable battery, the features described by Tsepz_GP and also the Spen make this phone one of the most versatile devices ever made I think, which, in turn, gives absolute freedom to the user!

In 2016 there isn't a device on the market that offers the same thing... In a way I think that's rather odd..
    huntnyc likes this.
    06-09-2016 03:52 AM
    I'm itching for a Galaxy Note Active.

Posted via the Android Central App
    huntnyc, collyesta and Aubbre4 like this.
    06-09-2016 01:46 PM
    I will most definitely be trading my Note 4 in for a Note 7 as long as it has SD card slot. I'm just gonna be torn between Note 7 and Iphone 7. If iphone 7 brings more ram and multitasking features like split screen and picture in picture then I may trade my iPhone 6s plus in for that instead. All depends on the upcoming keynotes in august from samsung and in September for iPhone. See what they have to announce!
    07-15-2016 04:57 PM
81 ... 234