if i buy this galaxy note 4 unlock will it work with metro pcs?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! We'd need to know the exact model number of that Note 4. Different variants might not be compatible.

Paul Poole

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I have same problem. Bought this
phone on eBay. Was convinced it was unlocked but Cricket Wireless says otherwise. My Note 4 # is: Smn910vzke or n910vvru1anj5. Right in the middle of emailing the seller they sent me "we're out of the office" email! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

but it would help us to no the model no. LOL

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have same problem. Bought this
phone on eBay. Was convinced it was unlocked but Cricket Wireless says otherwise. My Note 4 # is: Smn910vzke or n910vvru1anj5.

Welcome to Android Central! The VZKE means it was originally on Verizon. Assuming the phone was originally a postpaid device, it should be unlocked (unless it was reported missing or stolen, in which case the IMEI might be blacklisted). Enter the IMEI here and see if it shows up as valid: https://swappa.com/esn?ref=mobilenations&data1=UUacUvbUpU5129964

Paul Poole

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Did the IMEI check and it came back not blacklisted and a clean IMEI. So why does Cricket Wireless tell me my phone is locked.?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try asking Verizon. Their phones are supposed to be unlocked, but maybe there's something specific about the one you have that requires them to unlock it.