Please agree with me on this..with all the capabilities and we are referring to it as S Pen, "Simple Pen," "Some Pen," Stylus"??
    I am for-e.v.e.r renaming my amazing, handy, SMART, beyond its time, personal secret weapon against our fast pased, no time to slow down lives. So often it saves me the headache and simplifies my day............ Galaxy Pen, where would I be without you.... so who else gives praises to the little helper a finger tip away. Doesn't Galaxy Pen or heck even G Pen sound more important, appreciated and fitting??
    What name would you give it
    sinfoman likes this.
    04-16-2016 03:32 PM
    More like "Super Pen"!
    04-16-2016 06:32 PM
    I like the super pen very much but when I'm ready to upgrade and the current Note does not have a removable battery and expandable storage with SD card, I'll live with out it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-16-2016 06:46 PM
    More like "Super Pen"!
    Yes! I agree
    04-17-2016 11:22 AM
    I like the super pen very much but when I'm ready to upgrade and the current Note does not have a removable battery and expandable storage with SD card, I'll live with out it.

I like having the removable battery and expandable storage, but the two features I use most are the S-Pen and IR blaster.
    04-17-2016 02:32 PM
    I like having the removable battery and expandable storage, but the two features I use most are the S-Pen and IR blaster.

I do like the pen and use it frequently. I shouldn't have to replace my Note 4, for quite sometime. Who knows, maybe when the time comes to replace it, if someone besides Samsung makes a device with a similar implement and a replaceable battery, that might be a consideration. If not I'll decide then if I can really live without it.

I don't use my IR blaster. I like the fact that I have it. If I end up at a motel where I can't get a working remote for the TV (happened a few years back), it would come in handy. I opened the app to set it up but the only thing I could set it for is the TV. Am I missing something ? Is it any better than the remote that came with the TV ? Wouldn't it be a whole lot more nifty if it was a universal remote ?

ETA: To the OP, you could call it the magic/majic pen.
    04-19-2016 05:56 PM