Att update??

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi KJ

Not yet. But I'll wait till its released for a bit, before I step in that! lol. Need to sit back and see what bugs it will have first.

Chris

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
No news yet. I've been following the daily post on AT&T's forums, and the reps who help out there have no idea, either.

Really looking forward to it because maybe MobileIron will finally, FINALLY work with my fingerprint reader.

chuco35

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Just got an update on my N4 ATT today 4/27. My system still shows 5.1.1 though, so I don't think it's M. Does anyone have info on what is just now coming down?

Posted via the Android Central App

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got an update on my N4 ATT today 4/27. My system still shows 5.1.1 though, so I don't think it's M. Does anyone have info on what is just now coming down?

It is probably an Android security patch. If you go into settings / general / about device you should see "Android security patch level" under the Android version. I and many others received the February patch a few weeks ago if I recall correctly - which would read "2016-02-01". Maybe the March patch is finally out?

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Yay, I'm getting the 60mb update now. I love security patches. I'd rather have Marshmallow for sure, but something is better than nothing.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi KJ

Not yet. But I'll wait till its released for a bit, before I step in that! lol. Need to sit back and see what bugs it will have first.

Chris

I agree with you here. Isn't it pathetic that it takes them a full year to get the update ready, and then when they release it we STILL have to sit back and wait before we go ahead with it? At that point, we're looking at the Note 6 being out before we're willing to leap into the disaster that is these updates. I don't really dwell on whether or not my device has the most recent update, but I guarantee if I did my job as slowly as they do, with the results as poor as theirs I would be fired immediately and unhire-able.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Are people seriously still making new threads about this? Every day this same question is asked. Look it up. Moderators anywhere?

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Are people seriously still making new threads about this? Every day this same question is asked. Look it up. Moderators anywhere?

It's very clear what update is downloading. This one from AT&T was security update. MM when available will be clear as well