I've been having camera Issues ever since the update back in January from Verizon servers. I never had this issue before I'm 5.1. As you see below in the screenshot, when I take a picture and videos, sometimes and most of the times, they don't keep. They'll pop up for just a little, but if I send them somewhere else, I can save them and they'll stay. It's there wasn't way to fix this issue? I've already tried clearing camera data and cache. It helped speed up switching from camera to pictures. Are any of you having these problems?

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    Attached Thumbnails Camera Issues With 5.1.1 Update From January-screenshot_2016-04-25-19-37-04.jpg  
    Turp386 likes this.
    04-27-2016 10:36 PM
    Looks like corrupted files. Are you saving directly to SD?
    04-27-2016 11:17 PM
    I think it says it's corrupt files. Could it be the SD card? Hm didn't think of that

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    04-28-2016 12:45 AM
    You can run chkdsk on the card on your PC if you have a card reader. Also, if the card is new, you might want to check it with SD Insight to see if its a valid card.
    ProfesserBird likes this.
    04-28-2016 01:07 AM
    I'll check that out and see if that helps the problem! Thanks

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    nahoku likes this.
    04-29-2016 12:08 AM
    Cool work lads. Let us know how you get on, my 4 definitely doesn’t do that..
    04-29-2016 01:53 AM
    You can run chkdsk on the card on your PC if you have a card reader. Also, if the card is new, you might want to check it with SD Insight to see if its a valid card.
    SD Insight said invalid card 😱😱😱😱

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    04-29-2016 04:52 PM
    SD Insight said invalid card

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    Bummers! Where did you buy the card and what kind is it? If from ebay, and it was cheap, then highly possible it's a fake card... especially, if it was cheaper than what you would expect to pay from Amazon, or Bestbuy. I've also heard some vendors on Amazon sell suspected fakes... according so some reviews. I buy all my cards from Costco. They're all Sandisk (which is what Costco carries) and I've had no problems with them.
    04-29-2016 06:11 PM
    SD Insight said invalid card 😱😱😱😱

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    Bummers! Where did you buy the card and what kind is it? If from ebay, and it was cheap, then highly possible it's a fake card... especially, if it was cheaper than what you would expect to pay from Amazon, or Bestbuy. I've also heard some vendors on Amazon sell suspected fakes... according so some reviews. I buy all my cards from Costco. They're all Sandisk (which is what Costco carries) and I've had no problems with them.
    04-29-2016 06:11 PM
    I got it from Geek. I knew it was no SanDisk card but got it a 256gb for $11 so did it. I have a SanDisk but it's only 30gb and doesn't suite me. The card does what I need to do. So imma keep it until I get a band brand high storage card fairly cheap. The only issue I have is just taking pics which I don't do a lot of.

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    04-30-2016 03:49 PM