Best place to buy note 4?

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a Nexus 6p and I really miss my Note 4 I considered getting the Note 5 but I think I really want my Note 4 back where would you recommend buying and unlock Note 4 best price and one that works in the United States on AT&T? I know there's a bunch of them out there with different numbers and letters I'm new to buy an unlocked phone I just want to make sure I get the right one I really can't think everybody enough for all their help look forward to reading your remarks. Have a wonderful rest of the day.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If you can't find one in the Android Central Market Place which I highly recommend, then my next best recommendation would be swappa. :)

cganesh

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
There are a lot of vendors on Amazon selling Note 4s. When you do a search just put in Samsung Note 4 for ATT. I got a brand new open box Note 4 from Purple Cobra a reputable vendor on Amazon. The one I got from them was a Verizon version ready for a StraightTalk "red" card that is the Verizon service since I wanted Verizon towers but not Verizon customer service. They also offer ATT versions. Although all Notes are dual SIM and can operate on any service, you want to get an ATT version to assure that you get the correct bands on the phone to get their fastest service. I talked to several vendors before making the decision to use Purple Cobra. Good luck in your search.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams