$11.95 Samsung Batteries From eBay

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Most likely fake OEM. This happened to me as well on eBay. Very hard to tell, until they wont hold a charge very well.
I love Anker batteries, and they stand by them 100%. I will use Anker again, as they have treated me well. Also, you know where your merchandise is coming from too.
My Anker extended Note 3 battery caused the phone to reboot all the time.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I could really use an OEM battery for Note 3 but despite their claims I do not believe they are real. I say this because I called Samsung and even THEY don't have them nor make them any more.
Samsung still carried the Note 4 battery but they run out of them all the time. Also, I posted a picture side by side with the original Note 4 battery and the two I got on eBay for $11.05. Exactly the same with the NFC circuit built in.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My Anker extended Note 3 battery caused the phone to reboot all the time.

Did you email them to see if you could negotiate a replacement? I had one of their batteries go bad on me on my Note 4 (started to show signs of swelling). I emailed them a photo of the battery and they sent me a two pack with desktop charger free of charge. For the price and the service I think they're ok.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Did you email them to see if you could negotiate a replacement? I had one of their batteries go bad on me on my Note 4 (started to show signs of swelling). I emailed them a photo of the battery and they sent me a two pack with desktop charger free of charge. For the price and the service I think they're ok.
Yes. They refunded the price if the battery no hassle at all but i wouldn't dare try another. It held a charge. Charged fine. Wasn't swollen. No evidence of battery issue at all but the phone rebooted at least twice a day. Had never happened before Anker. Hasn't happened since. I suspect it got hotter than oem battery or provided too much current.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just to provide a couple other options if you don't want to mess around with ebay sellers and whether they're genuine or not:

AC's own ShopAndroid: Samsung 3220mAh Standard Battery for Galaxy Note 4 - Android Batteries - ShopAndroid

These appear to be genuine Samsung (bought in bulk) but they don't come with the plastic carry case. I bought 2 from them a few months ago and so far they're working great.

Another option yet is Verizon: Samsung Standard Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Verizon Wireless

Picked up 2 of these as insurance when I wasn't sure if the ones from ShopAndroid were genuine or not. These do come with the plastic carry case.

P.S. - I originally had 2 on order directly from Samsung, but canceled after a month waiting (at which point they had gone on back order).
I would trust Verizon. They haven't carried Note 3 batteries in over a year. I even tried Asurion. When I got a replacement Note 3 they gave me a new battery but wouldn't sell me an extra. I don't think they even have Note 3 any more. I believe you get a Note 4 on a claim.

Bastexwireless seems legit because although they carry a note 3 replacement battery they don't claim it to be oem. Even say who makes it. It is junk but they admit what it is. Note 4 they claim the real deal. I see no reason they would lie about one and not the other.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a battery coming too and it is authentic Samsung. My original batter has been acting up but since I did the factory reset it is much better. But am glad I have a back-up batter. I am going to have the phone for another 5 months just because I want to have it paid in ful land own it. I can upgrade now but am waiting to see the new Note and even then I will hold off until the 4 has a zero balance. I don't want to trade it. I would like to sell it or keep as a backup.

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
AC's own ShopAndroid: Samsung 3220mAh Standard Battery for Galaxy Note 4 - Android Batteries - ShopAndroid

These appear to be genuine Samsung (bought in bulk) but they don't come with the plastic carry case. I bought 2 from them a few months ago and so far they're working great.
I can also attest that these batteries run very well. I do believe they're OEM. It would be very bad publicity for AC if they were not. And yes, they do NOT come with a case.

kenshell

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!
I just ordered one

Just got my two extra Note 4 batteries for my Note 4 that I ordered on eBay for $11.95 each. The original battery is on the right in the picture and the other two are the eBay batteries. They are identical in every way and have the NFC circuitry built in. I also got two batteries for my Note Edge last week from the same seller.

View attachment 227784