Marshmallow update + Good Lock UI!

Mohammed Mulla1

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, of all the updates this Marshmallow update currently is the best bringing out impressive battery consumption and most of new features found on the recent Samsung flagships such us screen-off memo, more material design and flow and you can also install the new Good Lock UI found exclusively on the Galaxy S7 at apkmirror.com. This UI brings a new drop down menu (similar to stock andriod but very up-to-date) and things like the continuous screenshots feature! A must-have update for all you guys. So far no flaws noted besides the fingerprint lock does not work (patterns and pins do though).

Posted via the Android Central App

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
New update available since Saturday.

One new feature is that the notification shaft can be a full colour now and not just a pale shade/ white.

Still no fingerprint support though.

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only that thinks this UI is still a battery hog? With it I get 20% less SOT.

Better than what I used to get on lollipop - I easily get 24 hrs (with about 5 hrs SoT)where as I used to only get 15-16.

Note 4 910C 6.0.1 | Good Lock UI | Android Central App

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Question how do you change the new color?

Go into Good Lock UI settings then select Routine. I have adjusted the "default" skin, straight forward from there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-19-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-19-27.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 151

Mohammed Mulla1

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
New update available since Saturday.

One new feature is that the notification shaft can be a full colour now and not just a pale shade/ white.

Still no fingerprint support though.

Yup 24.09, but of a better update with the enlarged fonts. I disabled pattern unlucky for a swipe to recover the camera shortcut from the bottom right corner - my phone though is vulnerable to intruders

Mohammed Mulla1

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Better than what I used to get on lollipop - I easily get 24 hrs (with about 5 hrs SoT)where as I used to only get 15-16.

True. I too get just over 25 hrs from normal use unless if I use the camera too much or leave the screen switched on for too long

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I hope they extended the good lock to the settings screen and even the phone/messaging app? Be nice yo have a unified color scheme.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I wish the theme store was included on this update.

That's all I wanted. I don't understand why we got the new shaped icons but no icon masking so they can all look the same.

I thought about putting the S7 edge ROM on the phone earlier, but keep changing my mind about rooting the device.

Mohammed Mulla1

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
That's all I wanted. I don't understand why we got the new shaped icons but no icon masking so they can all look the same.

I thought about putting the S7 edge ROM on the phone earlier, but keep changing my mind about rooting the device.

That sounds interesting. How do we root the Note 4 and go about installing this Galaxy S7 ROM as u say? Also, what are the pros and cons of doing so? Thing is if no significant worthy updates are released I would after considering the above maybe install the ROM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles