Marshmallow update + Good Lock UI!

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
That sounds interesting. How do we root the Note 4 and go about installing this Galaxy S7 ROM as u say? Also, what are the pros and cons of doing so? Thing is if no significant worthy updates are released I would after considering the above maybe install the ROM

Posted via the Android Central App

Galaxynote4root.com or check out Max Lee's YouTube channel. Its the same guy who runs the website and YT channel. He explains stuff clearly I find.

He released a video in the last week about the S7 Edge Port ROM and it looks great. Everything works he says except for screen off memo bit there's a fix coming.

Only really bad thing is that it trips Knox and maybe unable to use Android Pay. That's all really.

You get all side panels and theme store with Note 5 features too, all included in the same rom.

Mohammed Mulla1

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Galaxynote4root.com or check out Max Lee's YouTube channel. Its the same guy who runs the website and YT channel. He explains stuff clearly I find.

He released a video in the last week about the S7 Edge Port ROM and it looks great. Everything works he says except for screen off memo bit there's a fix coming.

Only really bad thing is that it trips Knox and maybe unable to use Android Pay. That's all really.

You get all side panels and theme store with Note 5 features too, all included in the same rom.

Thanks man let me check it out

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Thanks man let me check it out

If you are seriously considering rooting your device, take the time to do the proper research. While rooting gives you total control over your device, I'd hate to see another "I've-ruined-a-perfectly-functioning-phone-helpzzz!" thread.

Note 4 910C 6.0.1 | Good Lock UI | Android Central App

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I was asking if Butterfly2 was on Marshmallow. I know it only works on Marshmallow.

... no mention of this butterfly2 ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-02-00-53-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-02-00-53-07.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 44

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
If you are seriously considering rooting your device, take the time to do the proper research. While rooting gives you total control over your device, I'd hate to see another "I've-ruined-a-perfectly-functioning-phone-helpzzz!" thread.

It is quite easy really if done right. It's just that some of the guides people do go back and forwards. I done it with the S4 and worked through a walkthrough someone done and half way through they decided to tell you to download something you needed at the start, so I had to start over again.

I installed a new ROM on my S4 last night and it runs a beast and I now have the full theme store etc on it and edge panels.

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to change the default wallpaper shown on the lockscreen with this app?

Simply set any image as lockscreen wallpaper (either through gallery or system settings) and it will apply to good lock ui.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21