Hi!

My phone has been acting up lately, the battery life is shorter and my phone dies at around 15%, it doesn't reach 0. I already tried several things to try and fix it but it didn't help. Time for a new battery. I've been looking around Amazon and I've found a lot of batteries, but I don't know which one to get, I don't want to get just any battery. I don't need an extended capacity one, just the stock 3220 mAh.

Thanks!
    05-27-2016 11:44 PM
    Best bet would be to find an actual samsung one. Anker is also a reputable name for batteries and chargers. Avoid no-name kits if at all possible.
    Also note that a LOT of the "samsung" batteries are knockoffs.

But for ~25$ you can get one directly from Samsung, so why not go that route?
    Galaxy Note ยฎ 4 Standard Battery (3220mAh) NFC
    AXEL314 likes this.
    05-28-2016 03:40 AM
    I'm honestly thinking on going with an Anker battery. Right now at Amazon they have 2 batteries for $31 USD. Not bad. One thing that makes me skeptical though is how there are reviews saying that these Anker batteries are better than the stock Samsung ones. Could that be true? So far Anker batteries seem like a better option, I didn't like how my battery started acting up after 1 year (I think it degraded so quick because of fast charging though), so I'd like to try something else.
    Are Anker products safe and good quality? I don't want to put just anything in my phone. :$
    05-28-2016 11:10 AM
    Best bet would be to find an actual samsung one. Anker is also a reputable name for batteries and chargers. Avoid no-name kits if at all possible.
    Also note that a LOT of the "samsung" batteries are knockoffs.

But for ~25$ you can get one directly from Samsung, so why not go that route?
    Galaxy Note ยฎ 4 Standard Battery (3220mAh) NFC
    Samsung no longer sells batteries for the Note 4 and your link doesn't work.

I had great luck buying batteries on eBay for about $11.95 each. They are original Samsung OEM batteries with NFC.
    05-28-2016 02:10 PM
    Samsung no longer sells batteries for the Note 4 and your link doesn't work.
    That link works okay for me, the price is $24.99, and it says it ships in 1 to 3 business days.

Larry
    05-28-2016 03:07 PM
    Here you go:

New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Battery 3220 mAh EB BN910BBE Genuine Original N910 | eBay

$10.95. Original oem battery.
    05-28-2016 03:11 PM
    That link works okay for me, the price is $24.99, and it says it ships in 1 to 3 business days.

Larry
    I tried it in Firefox and Safari. Probably my security blocking it because of the way the link is formed.
    05-28-2016 03:15 PM
    I'm honestly thinking on going with an Anker battery. Right now at Amazon they have 2 batteries for $31 USD. Not bad. One thing that makes me skeptical though is how there are reviews saying that these Anker batteries are better than the stock Samsung ones. Could that be true? So far Anker batteries seem like a better option, I didn't like how my battery started acting up after 1 year (I think it degraded so quick because of fast charging though), so I'd like to try something else.
    Are Anker products safe and good quality? I don't want to put just anything in my phone. :$
    While I've never used their actual phone batteries, almost all of my "bricks" as the kids call them, are from Anker. Cheap price, and with the ipads and kindle fires always left unplugged at night, the bricks get used quite a bit to charge/run the kids things during the day. Never had a problem with them.
    05-28-2016 07:34 PM
    Sorry for late response, been having a ton of work lately. I'll just go with those Anker batteries and be done with it. Thanks everyone!
    05-30-2016 03:32 PM