Can't Preview Google Play Music

BlameJamies

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I keep trying to preview a song before purchasing it in the play store but it won't let me preview it. It comes up with a Grey Triangle with a Red Exclamation Point. Has anyone else had this issue

Posted via the Android Central App

Poohbear_00722

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
I keep trying to preview a song before purchasing it in the play store but it won't let me preview it. It comes up with a Grey Triangle with a Red Exclamation Point. Has anyone else had this issue

Yep! I've been having the same issue for a while (so have other people.) The only suggestion I've really seen people come up with is force close the app and clear the apps' cache. Did absolutely nothing for me. Wish Google would fix this.
I have an LG G4

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Happening to everyone it seems. Mm update/factory reset didn't help. My girlfriend's s5 is doing it too. Major google screw up.

Andrew Richardson4

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Yep! I've been having the same issue for a while (so have other people.) The only suggestion I've really seen people come up with is force close the app and clear the apps' cache. Did absolutely nothing for me. Wish Google would fix this.
I have an LG G4

If you uninstall / disable the app, then reinstall / re-enable the app then it will work...tried it on galaxy note 4 and worked fine.

Porkchopexpress1969

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I have had this issue for a while now. Uninstalling and reinstalling worked for a bit, but it went back to not playing at all. This has to be a Google issue. Hopefully they fix it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech