I am using a Samsung Note 4 that just updated to Marshmallow, although this problem pre-dates that...I receive my verizon.net emails on my phone...I almost never see an entire email when I open it...usually there is a line or two, sometimes none, and then a button at the bottom that says load more...touching the button gets me a loading circle but no further details...it just continuously tries to load...I can look at it an hour from now and it'll still be trying to "load more"...it's rendering using my email on my phone useless and on top of that, it's aggravating and will be even more so when I find the solution here is probably really simple. I have already deleted and re-installed the program with no joy...help!
    06-08-2016 11:57 AM
    I would try to backup any important data and do a factory data reset and don't install any apps to see if you still have the same problem
    06-08-2016 12:02 PM
    I assume that you are using the default Email app. I can't say why the "load more" doesn't work, but you could try changing the setting for how much of each email gets downloaded initially and see if that changes anything. Open Email, tap the three horizontal lines at the upper left, then "MANAGE ACCOUNTS" at the bottom, then tap your email account, then "Sync settings" at the top, then "Limit retrieval size." Try changing the setting(s) there and see if that changes anything.

Larry
    06-08-2016 03:20 PM