I've had my note 4 for 2 years now and only about 3 months ago a blue screen pops up when I connect it to the charger that gives me my battery percentage, date/time, and also says "Speed...Continue.....Trickle" with a progress bar kind of thing under it. I don't download sketchy apps or anything like that so I don't think that could've caused it. But no one else I know with a note 4 has had this. And it just popped up out of nowhere one day. Has anyone else had this happen to them or know what it is? Is there any way I can access this feature's settings within my phone?
    06-28-2016 09:09 PM
    Actually, you did download a 'sketchy' app. Which one, however, I'm not sure, and not always are they that sketchy. I think popular apps like ES File Explorer starting including this in their apps. Unfortunately Google allowed ads on charging screens now, and some apps are taking advantage of this. You SHOULD see a settings button in that screen, however, that should let you turn off that 'feature'.
    06-29-2016 01:36 AM
    I had the same screen appear on my Note 4 one day all of a sudden. The culprit was DU Battery. I installed and ran "badapp".....finder or something. It gave me a few possibilities. I unintalled a few apps until I found the app, DU Battery, that was causing the problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-29-2016 12:20 PM