Note 4: Post Marshmallow, Vibration not working.

dawgpacpbh

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Everything seems to be running quite well except one major problem.

• When phone turns on, it vibrates, and when changing volume, at least at first, vibration works.
  • After a few minutes, it no longer vibrates for notifications, even when pushing volume down to correct spot.
  • After these few minutes, it doesn't vibrate in vibration setting menus/for any applications either

Not entirely sure why this is happening, but as a no sound/pro-vibrate guy, it's rendering my phone useless until I check it.

HELP!

ZaneJesse1

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
Everything seems to be running quite well except one major problem.

• When phone turns on, it vibrates, and when changing volume, at least at first, vibration works.
  • After a few minutes, it no longer vibrates for notifications, even when pushing volume down to correct spot.
  • After these few minutes, it doesn't vibrate in vibration setting menus/for any applications either

Not entirely sure why this is happening, but as a no sound/pro-vibrate guy, it's rendering my phone useless until I check it.

HELP!

Mine is doing exactly the same! So frustrating and missing so many calls!

Androids53

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to revive and old thread, but did either of you figure out what is causing the vibration issue? Mine is doing the exact same and is even missing haptic feedback as well.

Thanks,

Luke

Curtalert

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
Samsung software update is the cause cuz I spoke to tmobile customer support they try to tell me replace my phone I said it more then once nothing wrong with the device and it's a waste of time replacing the device so I spent hours getting shift around to different department 's and couldn't figure the problem . Then I'm being told to buy another phone wow seriously as of now tmobile I'm closing my account Friday every few weeks something going on too many issues geesh.