Would you buy the Note 4 again given today's choices?

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering the Note series for the business applications and S-Pen. Quite frankly the phone is too big for my liking, my wife has the Note 4 and I've put it in my pocket and walked around and it's just too clunky for me.

But...business before pleasure. I own a construction company and my phone is my portal to my business so that comes before any personal issues for sure so I'd just deal with the size.

Since the Note 7 looks like it's going to be an edge version I've been looking into the Note 4 because I have no desire for edge features. It can be purchased at a reasonable price and still seems to hold up with today's applications.

Question is, is the phone still meeting your expectations? What would be a reason that you'd upgrade? Can you see yourself with this phone for a couple more years? Is this still a relevant purchase?

Thumbing through my wife's Note 4 it seems as responsive as my current G4. For <$300 it could be a viable purchase to get me through the next few years. Thoughts?

jacobtf

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I paid about $350 for a refurb'd Note 4 (only a few months old) and even today I'd consider it very much, if given the choice again, since it's just an all-round great phone. I have the SM-N910F unlocked version though.

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes I would my do that so that I can have a spare.

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and eat meat in it.

Marvin78

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I am a holder of a SM-910C for the last 1.5 years, and although my battery is still working great, I just bought a spare one, as I intend to stick with that phone for many more years...

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Get a spare battery for it and a great case and you should be set for a year or so. Even though the phone is a bit older its still a great phone. One i would consider if my s7 edge dies.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a verizon Note 4 refurbished from Amazon. After installing marshmellow and doing a factor reset it's still a bit laggy. But I needed that micro SD card slot so I'll keep it until Note 6/7 is released which is very soon. Then I'll probably sell this guy on ebay

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae