I've decided to try out Nova Launcher after almost a year with my Note 4. When switching over to it I can see how I'll have to reconfigure my home page. If I do that and I want to switch back to Touch Wiz, will my Touch Wiz configuration still be the same ?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-09-2016 05:00 PM
    Yes, don't worry. Any changes made in Nova won't affect your TW setup. Remember that you can import your old setup into Nova.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-09-2016 05:17 PM
    Awesome !! Thank you. I probably wouldn't have taken the plunge but as much as I like some of the features with MM, I don't like the look of the new folders. They look like the iPhone.

Javier P likes this.
    07-09-2016 05:24 PM
    Haha! Yeah, I started using Nova a few years ago and never came back to stock. Feel free to ask anything you need setting it up.
    jericho.ar and Rob Hall3 like this.
    07-09-2016 05:52 PM
    Congratulations on Nova Launcher. There are a million options to help personalize it. You'll get the basic done in a few hours but will spend many hours over the next month or so, fine tuning the look and function. Remember to backup a launcher setup (you can name the file whatever you want) for Nova so if you change it or have to do a reset, you can just reinstall a look you liked. If you get bored with the look of a setup you made and want to change back to one you liked before, you have it in backup.
    Experiment and have fun

The Fatyank
    07-09-2016 11:12 PM
    Awesome !! Thank you. I probably wouldn't have taken the plunge but as much as I like some of the features with MM, I don't like the look of the new folders. They look like the iPhone.

True but if u go to samsung store u can also change icons, but definitely nova launcher is best I use it on all my phones.
    07-09-2016 11:28 PM
    True but if u go to samsung store u can also change icons, but definitely nova launcher is best I use it on all my phones.
    Where would find or how would I search for the folder icons ?

07-10-2016 12:23 AM
    Where would find or how would I search for the folder icons ?

Under setting look for themes that will take u to Samsung stuff, basically log in or create account and they offer lots of free stuff.
    07-10-2016 12:26 AM
    A good companion to Nova is Zooper Widget. Once you get your Nova homescreen set, you can start messing around with Zooper clocks and widgets.
    07-10-2016 10:15 AM
    For icons I found Moonshine pack has a good selection

The Fatyank
    07-10-2016 01:44 PM