Is it still worth to buy Note 4?

tanmoy014

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
I really confused between Note 4, Mi 5, Moto X Style and OP3. Camera, screen and gaming are my requirements.
I am little averse to Mi 5 or OP3 as the update cycles are very bad. But on the other hand my budget does not allow S6 type phones.

adock22096

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
It depends on who you ask. Some people have had good luck with their notes and love them others haven't been so lucky.

I personally wouldn't buy this phone again because software updates haven't been good and I've a couple hardware issues.

You could probably find a Nexus 6 at a decent price that would at least get the latest updates.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
IMO, if you can find it cheap to buy it sure get one. I still have mine due to financing 2 years with AT&T. I am due for an upgrade on November. The phone is still smooth but may randomly shut off for no reason, and graphic intensive games you may lag a little. I personally loved this phone because it was a powerhouse now it may be a little bit slower but still works. Oh one last thing, software updates sucks on this phone on AT&T. I don't know about other companies.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz