Did AT&T forget about Marshmallow on the Note 4?

Cavboygt

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Im so excited to update to MM. I check on software update no luck. I check kies no luck. I guess because of cricket wireless sim. Now i need to go back to Bestbuy.

MarathonMan

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Checked last night at 10pm edt, no update.
checked this morning at 1030am etd no update (24 hours must elapse before you can try again.).
Manually set time to 11pm edt tonight.

Now updating 1306.66mb.

Reset time once done, but will probably reset automatically upon reboot with mm6.01.
Give it a try, if it doesn't work just reset your time back.
Good luck.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Initially I was too low on space to apply the update. Since I am probably going to factory reset anyway, I blew away all of my pictures (which are backed up to Google in any case). I cannot see progress because all I have is the non-clickable "Device Management - Downloading Software Update. Please do n.."" floating notification without a progress bar or a way to see the rest of the message.

But my WiFi connection arrows are lit solid, so I assume it's happening because whatever it is downloading is far larger than a security patch.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Checked last night at 10pm edt, no update.
checked this morning at 1030am etd no update (24 hours must elapse before you can try again.).
Manually set time to 11pm edt tonight.

Now updating 1306.66mb.

Reset time once done, but will probably reset automatically upon reboot with mm6.01.
Give it a try, if it doesn't work just reset your time back.
Good luck.

Im goin to slide over to a best buy n have them do it for me since im at work

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Installed. UI looks like it underwent some interesting changes. Factory resetting now and then I'll have a look on the other side.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
So i took my note4 to best buy an the only thing that happened was something downloaded but i have no idea wat it was cuz my phone is still on 5.1.1

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
So i took my note4 to best buy an the only thing that happened was something downloaded but i have no idea wat it was cuz my phone is still on 5.1.1

Was it a security patch they updated? I don't get those either without taking mine to best buy. Do they just not have mm downloaded yet or what?

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Was it a security patch they updated? I don't get those either without taking mine to best buy. Do they just not have mm downloaded yet or what?

Exactly wat i was thinking i know i dont get them either so it had to of been but of course the Samsung tech at best buy has no idea......i gave my phone back to her n said can u see if MM will download now, she saids to me it isnt out yet for Att try back n a few days....smhhhhh

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci