Did AT&T forget about Marshmallow on the Note 4?

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Exactly wat i was thinking i know i dont get them either so it had to of been but of course the Samsung tech at best buy has no idea......i gave my phone back to her n said can u see if MM will download now, she saids to me it isnt out yet for Att try back n a few days....smhhhhh

Maybe give it a couple of days. Try again Monday or something. I know when lollipop came out I took mine in and they told me to come back in 3 hours because they hadn't downloaded it yet. So I just waited and took it back a couple of days later. I plan on calling before I take mine in to make sure they have it. Otherwise it's a waste of a 30 min drive for me.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Maybe give it a couple of days. Try again Monday or something. I know when lollipop came out I took mine in and they told me to come back in 3 hours because they hadn't downloaded it yet. So I just waited and took it back a couple of days later. I plan on calling before I take mine in to make sure they have it. Otherwise it's a waste of a 30 min drive for me.

How bout i didnt even think of that. .....great idea

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
What is another option for me besides OTA....n Best Buy... cuz i thought kies would work havent tried it yet

I tried kies with lollipop and it didn't work for me. Kept saying my software was up to date. Idk of any other options. Good luck. I know u r as annoyed as I am.

adock22096

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I got mine to pull the update today. I'm just waiting for it to download now... Hopefully it doesn't have a random reset during the update and brick the phone

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I called best buy this morning. The lady I spoke with said they didn't have the download available yet. She said since it just came out it would probably be 3 or r days before they do have it.

Smhhhhh we r the exact last of the bunch,as if we hadn't waited enough...........thanks

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Can we complaint about not updating the note 4 because were not att service anymore. I never have a problem with tmo note 4 as soon they release the update i get it too under cricket service.

Tmobile doesn't prevent their unlocked phones on other networks from receiving updates. AT&T does. If I had known that ahead of time I would NOT have gotten a AT&T unlocked phone. Oh, and I didnt get it from AT&T and u never had their service to begin with. I got it from metro pcs

Cavboygt

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Tmobile doesn't prevent their unlocked phones on other networks from receiving updates. AT&T does. If I had known that ahead of time I would NOT have gotten a AT&T unlocked phone. Oh, and I didnt get it from AT&T and u never had their service to begin with. I got it from metro pcs
According to samsung tech in plano tx note 4 tmo and att total diff lte band. Im reading on diff android website marsmallow update unlocked all lte band. Im not sure if this is true or not.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
According to samsung tech in plano tx note 4 tmo and att total diff lte band. Im reading on diff android website marsmallow update unlocked all lte band. Im not sure if this is true or not.

AT&T does something to their phones so that u can't get software updates unless u have their service or a AT&T Sim card in the phone. I have had this conversation with best buy more than once

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae